- School Hours: Every Sundays 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Location: Constant Hall (Strome College of Business)
- Email address: email@example.com
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is closed now
- We accept only online application this year. To register please go: Student Registration for 2018-2019
- School Contract Agreement Click Here!
- Supply List Download Here!
Tuition is charged to meet expenses incurred throughout the school year. The cost of textbooks and course materials are included in the tuition. Tuition is paid at the time of registration/first day school.
- A down payment of $100.00 per child is due on the day of registration. The $100.00 down payment can not be waived and non-refundable.
- In the event of early withdrawal from school, tuition payments processed prior to withdrawal are non-refundable.
In case of economic hardship fees may be reduced or waived. Please fill out the Financial Aid Form. To download the form please click here!
Please bring Financial Aid form along with your registration application. For further information you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring a Child
It is very important that all the children within our community have the opportunity to receive an Islamic education. Therefore we offer the opportunity for those who are willing and able to sponsor a child to attend Al-Iman Islamic School through your generous donations.
It is fast and easy! Just simply fill out our sponsorship form and bring it into our office anytime on Sunday between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
Extra Curricular Activities
Exciting, educational, and fun programs such as Al-Iman Summer Soccer Program, Al-Iman Summer Camp, and Al-Iman Quran Tajweed, extend the educational activity hours of Al-Iman school beyond the regular school schedule.
School Year Program:
Al-Iman Islamic School offers 8 wonderful elective classes during the school year; Al-Iman Quran Tajweed classes, Al-Iman Arabic class, Arts and Crafts class, Chess club, Book club & Islamic Jems and Pearls, English, French, and Programming. Each student will have the option of choosing one of 8 exciting electives above.
Al-Iman Summer Soccer Program has experienced three successful years and we look forward to our fourth next year, Insha Allah. During the summer months, our students enjoy the opportunity to learn a sport they love while gaining qualities that will last a lifetime. Mark your calendars for next year!
Al-Iman Islamic School introduces “Summer ilm Club”, where kids can learn and have fun while sisters can enjoy reading and discussion. It’s FREE and open to Muslim community! The ilm club will be divided into 3 groups; 5-7, 8-12, and sisters.